Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Permanently Suspended

On December 2, 2022 I was permanently suspended from Twitter supposedly for hateful conduct for this tweet.

Here's the problem.

Nowhere in my tweet I said anything hateful, however uploading two images that the left and Democrats are responsible for was hateful, but I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Biden in his tweet tap on that link to see it.


Now here is the tweet that got me suspended. 

I think it was unjustifiable for what happened to me and my suspension wasn't necessary because it doesn't exactly quite add up why it was hateful other than I was pointing out the racism and the siding with mass murdering dictators is what the left and the Democrats love to do.

Do I want Elon to see this? Am I desperate to get back on? No not really, but I do know my Japanese followers would love to see me come back, but I have wasted two years of archiving of Japanese Gravure idols I mean, yeah I did it on there but the internet the blogs and websites are where I enjoyed visiting these women.

I mean great if Elon looks at my case and decides to lift my suspension and if he doesn't, that's fine too either way I am moving on and will not visit Twitter as much as I used to in the past if I get my suspension lifted.

No comments: