Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sexy Takeuchi Nozomi Picture

It's been long time I surf this woman up and last time I had photo collection of her was on Feb 22, 2008 and that's photo album date I've uploaded on picasa. I haven't check but I'm ninety percent sure these photos you won't find on other websites all but one. And I always remember she wanted to be in movies as a bad girl (villian) well she can be my bad girl tonight because I would play role of James Bond.



Going to one website I came across long time ago I won't mention site by the way but I will tell you something interesting about it. Due to there are some problems blah blah blah of copyright this owner of website I must say forgot few things.



I will quote what he says about these photos I have Takeuchi Nozomi.


"•This is TAKEUCHI Nozomi's private fan website, not related to the office to which she belongs. I do not take any responsibility when you cover disadvantageous profit by having used the information acquired here."


Then he goes on to say this.


"•In order to tell TAKEUCHI Nozomi's charm, I have carried her photograph to this website. The copyright of a photograph belongs to a publishing company. Please do not use any photos on my site on your site without permission. At least, I hope you e-mail me before you post it."


Finally last part.


"•If you find any copies of our photograph in any other places being used on a website, printed or sold without my permission, please inform me as soon as possible, for there is a possibility of an infringement of copyright. It is also helpful if the URI (if there is one) or the place they are being printed or sold is indicated, so that it is possible to warn or to take legal actions against the person involved."



So I've got some questions regarding to this owner. If this is supposed to be a um.... Private website for Takeuchi Nozomi fans why did you even bother opening up to public where billions of people around world can steal your photos regardless how much rules you enforce on them. Well way I look at you dude you just made yourself look like idiot for whole world to see.



I like to give him advice but I doubt he's not taking full responsibility controlling his website nor his actions when agency that owns Takeuchi Nozomi strongly warns him please take action if you find these photos anywhere else and I think he's breaking his trust with this agency and DOESN'T DESERVE TO HAVE THESE PHOTOS POSTED ON INTERNET IF HE CAN'T LEARN HOW TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF CONTROLLING HIS WEBSITE!


Here's what he should have done that should have prevented people like me to steal these photos.



1. He could have turn his website to private (he could have put up that little pop up box that says enter Username and Password)

2. He could have add that little pop up box (on Takeuchi Nozomi images which wouldn't allow other people to "steal")

3. He could have added his URL address on images so folks know where these photos are originally from.



But I guess what he claims on what he says on website about....



"•If you find any copies of our photograph in any other places being used on a website, printed or sold without my permission, please inform me as soon as possible, for there is a possibility of an infringement of copyright. It is also helpful if the URI (if there is one) or the place they are being printed or sold is indicated, so that it is possible to warn or to take legal actions against the person involved."



Is probably really okay start with because he doesn't care about these photos of her and hey that's fine by me and he should have put his URL address on these images and closed his site off to Public and only allow inviters.



So I'm going post this picture of Takeuchi Nozomi but rest will be in another Takeuchi Nozomi Picasa Photo album and if you like to see rest I will post up link here when I'm done. But don't get me wrong these are awesome photos for Takeuchi Nozomi fans so please don't ignore these photos. In mean time I will be on this dude site taking these photos because I think Takeuchi Nozomi deserves better and it's every once while something "special" like this you gotta love to have... For yourself that is.



No comments: