Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why I Love Yuuri Morishita

This woman is lot more attractive than Aki Hoshino, Mikie Hara and Yoko Kumada and reason behind this  is I could never find any of these women enough to impress me. Yeah Aki Hoshino is cute but she ain't getting any younger Yuuri Morishita on other hand first time I saw her... I fell in love of her because I knew she would be only model to become my favorite model and this is why I made this video.

Forgive me if some of these pictures come in sloppy due to zoom ins I used. Song is called "Can't Get It Out of My Head" and perform by my favorite band Electric Light Orchestra.






One thing for sure is..... I don't know if I can find another oriental woman and replace Yuuri Morishita.... Well maybe that won't happen because I have deep romantic feelings towards Yuuri Morishita and when she becomes old Japan Gravure Idol.

I'll have that Electric Light Orchestra song someday playing inside my head when Jeff Lynne says "And I can't get it out of my head, No I can't get it out of my head, Now my old world is gone for dead, 'Cos I can't get it out of my head." And indeed I know I'll never get Yuuri Morishita out of my head as I grow older.

No comments: