Friday, November 12, 2010

Hot Playboy Student Body: Linda Song


Ooooooh Linda Linda Linda Linda I would like to meet you,
Because you have no idea how many guys you lured into Oriental Fever,
They now live in mysterious place in their mind with Oriental women,
Your attractive Korean eyes I know you will convince Hugh Hefner,
That oriental women are most beautiful women of world,
And he'll surely change his magazine to Oriental Playboy
This time all his Playboy Playmates, Cyber Models, Bunnies and of course Painted Ladies will be Sexy Oriental Women.....


I came across her today and thought she was attractive. Here's her info and more pics.




Birthdate: January 14 1990
Horoscope: Capricorn
Hair Color: Brunette
Weight: 120cm
Breast: 34D
Measurements: Waist 28cm and Hips 35cm
Nationality: Korean American




1 comment:

Playboy Playmate said...

And you know, I heard that Cyber Girls go to some of the parties at the Playboy Mansion! One day I’m going to a party there if it’s the last thing I do, and I’m going to meet one of these Cyber Girls in person. This, I promise myself.