Monday, September 02, 2019

A Blast From The Past: Mariya Yamada


Feeling nostalgic tonight? Well I've decided to visit former Japan Gravure Idol who is on Instagram I don't have to mention her name but she certainly caught my attention when I was out there searching and collecting Japan Gravure Idols.

About Mariya Yamada



Japanese Name: 山田まりや
Born: March 5, 1980 Aichi, Japan
Horoscope: Pisces
Blood Type: A
Height: 153
Measurements: bust 87cm, waist 59cm and hips 88cm



Some Instagram photos of her and her child.




Got to say she is hot here giving a wink!


Now that I think about it... She definitely got something going that makes me want to add her into my favorites.


And I think I already know the answer... Her attractiveness.




With her kid.

Now onto old stuff of her.

My favorite photo of her. Other Japan Gravure Idols are Chika Inaba (yellow bikini), Yuko Aoki (green bikini), Mirei Kuroda (purple bikini) and Mariya Yamada (pink bikini).











Yup I am going to spend more time on her for sure... Congrats Yamada you just been added to my favorites that means I'll be visiting Western and Japanese websites to add more photos of you into my collection.

No comments: