Monday, September 16, 2019

This Could Be YOU Mirei Kuroda (黒田美礼) that is... If you ever decide to return.

These two Mirei Kuroda and Fumie Nakajima were hottest in my opinion of Japan Gravure Idols in the 90's.





















I want Mirei Kuroda return to Gravure Idol industry I am interested in present photograph what she looks like today because I am sure she is attractive as hell.


Reason I say this... Because I'm glad Fumie Nakajima did and I'll be first to admit she looks hot, gorgeous and sexy for fifty year old woman and she fits my perfect description of a oriental MILF should look like. Some of you probably saying "ewwww she's old and no I am no fan of MILFS and why is she still modeling." just because she's old and she should hang it up. From what I seen she looks good I mean damn good (sure she is showing some wrinkles) but damn the wrinkles she looks sexy as hell and besides she keeps herself in shape and does yoga.





                    

















That ass... Oh my fucking god that ass I just can't forget it! If there is something to remember about Fumie Nakajima its her ass. If I had to assume what she thinks she thinks her ass is greatest asset.










Those eyes... It feels like she is hypothesizing me.


And there she goes again... She's hypothesizing me and she's got such beautiful eyes.


To be honest Fumie Nakajima should and always return to modeling I love what I see in her she always turns me on and the fact that she is a Gemini is a bigger plus in my book!

So please Mirei Kuroda please please please come back you don't even have to do any nudity shots just appear wearing bikinis like you did before.

And unfortunely for me there has been change of plans this is my last post for now I might be off the internet for some time due to my step-mother is in hospice care and I am needed more of my services to help my father around the house.

No comments: