Monday, October 04, 2010

Now I Got This Feeling That I Want To Be Communist (Because of Yang Qi Han)

Uh oh.... Uh oh would be right.


I've done lots of reading how Americans from United States (mainly troops) station at DMZ border in Korea defected into North Korea during late sixties and seventies just to name a few Joe Dresnok, Charles Jenkins (who now lives in Japan) and Larry Abisher (if I recall correctly) these three loving Americans fell in love of Communism well Charles Jenkins say otherwise. Reason why he went to North Korea is because he didn't wanted to be killed in Vietnam. But Joe Dresnok for him he was as I describe him a sad emotional beat up child whose father raped him and always ran away from home untill he found North Korea. He considers North Korea his home..... But.


I'm not much in favor of Communism because I was born durning Cold War okay during last years of Cold War. I was raised by my dad and for myself I was taught by watching movies like "Red Dawn" that United States is going get invaded by Communist Army Forces of China and Russia. Basically everyone who was born durning Cold War had that BIG fear United States is going to get invaded. But now that Cold War is over there's something about Cold War how I miss it today.... Maybe it was because United States knew it's enemies and now today it doesn't so where in hell is Communism? Oh don't worry it's alive and well it exists in some countries like Cuba, North Korea and China and what's in China... Well I don't have to tell you because you already know right. :-)

Yang Qi Han got my attention... Chinese babe had lot beauty to make me be communist lover. Okay I'm not fully communist. But I notice there is less crime rate in China because government keeps their people in order and not go wandering off road to goodness but then they think gun control WORKS while on other hand United States good ole Americans like rednecks and cowboys believe we should have guns by our sides so we can prove to bad guys "don't fuck with me"



Now website Asian Girls 88 is claiming her horoscope is Capricorn because of her birthday (December 22) actually this is incorrect I believe in what oriental people believe in if this idiot knows anything about oriental culture the people believe if you are born in month of December (First to thirty first) you are consider Sagittarius. But in West under date of December twenty two you are consider Capricorn and this also applies to other months for example my birthday is on August twenty third under month of August you are consider Leo (in oriental culture) but in West August twenty third is start date of horoscope Virgo.


Yeah I know I'm interested in horoscopes but let's get back to Yang Qi Han... I have to say there is something about her in pictures she reminds me of Korean model Im Ji Hye



Here's some pictures of Yang Qi Han... Enjoy you sick Yellow Fever perverts! :-)














Eastern Name: Yang Qi Han

Western Name: Han Qi Yang (name is sometimes reverse for example Doe John in West it would be John Doe)
Birthplace: Shandong, China
Birthdate: December 22, 1991
Eastern Horoscope: Sagittarius
Western Horoscope: Capricorn
Height: 170cm
Weight: 48 kg
Measurements: Breasts (92cm), Hips (62cm) and Waist (89cm)
Blood type: O
Profession: Singer, Actress and Model


No comments: