Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Remember Saori Yamamoto?

I came across this wonderful collection of her in yellow bikini and I see she hasn’t lost her beautiful smiling angel face but there seems to be slight change in these pictures... Almost hard to imagine it's her I dunno maybe I’m reading it wrong. Oh I know it's due to age... Yeah we're not getting any younger I found that out right after high school. But I thought she retired due to because she wanted more schooling well something like that and it seems everyone whose into Japan Gravure Idols and websites I go to forgot all about her. But pictures seen here look very recent.













Anyways I hope Saori Yamamoto keeps modeling and maybe just maybe she’ll start reappearing again on Japan Gravure Idol websites because of her smile…. It is enough make me bring tears to my eyes not because I’m sad no it’s just because she is so beautiful and she has wonderful body.















No comments: