Friday, October 01, 2010

Sexy Asian Flight Attendants Do Safety Dance to Lady Gaga Gaga Song "Just Dance"

Hmmmm....


Not much of fan music today and I just saw this on Yahoo. Apparently Philippines Cebu Pacific Airlines on one passenger plane the sexy Asian (I do NOT like that word) women flight attendants were dancing on plane while doing safety instructions. But Yahoo goes on to say that maybe this was staged and person uploaded it on YouTube "wingco1129" supposedly had camera ready before first notes of Lady Gaga Gaga Song started.... I dunno maybe he or she saw this coming when he saw those Asian women come popping out in cute clothing.


 
Here is video and some pics I stoled off from Yahoo.




I find this flight attendant hot (one closer you see here)





I guess this means lot more American guys are going to fall for Yellow Fever for no reason as Late George Carlin once said "god damn guys are stupid" even though he was mentioning about perfume that guys put on thinking they are going GET LAID! I used his quote for "Yellow Fever" because there are two reasons you fell for Yellow Fever one is you love oriental culture, history and women but you don't consider them sex objects and second... You consider oriental women as sex objects and take no interest in their culture or history which proves to show you..... That you're an idiot.

No comments: