Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Remember MEGUMI?

Yep another one of those "Remember Her" before my computer took a shit I was lucky enough to save quite a few photo albums of Japan Gravure Idols one of them was MEGUMI as she is called but her full name is Megumi Yamano and now of course she is married. :-(





And reason why I saved MEGUMI photo album well I told my old man that there was website I used to know and now it is shut down and there is no way get these pictures again so me and him bought cds for my computer before we whipe everything out of my computer and of course which sucks now is I have threw all these pictures of these Japan Gravure Idols in one big huge pile and I have to go through sort all them out yeah it's going be big pain in ass.












Anyways here are some pictures of that busty former Japan Gravure Idol MEGUMI! For me each time I look at this woman I always get a hard on.





No comments: